We buy Covington, Kentucky houses.
Our company puts the interests of Covington homeowners first. You can expect cash payment on your property when you sell to us. In choosing to do business with us, you have signed up for a hassle-free transaction and a quick closing.
Let us make you a fair offer today! You get to choose when you are ready to close and we can help you coordinate your moving out.
What Others Are Saying…
Are you far behind on payments or in foreclosure and you don’t have any equity? Your house can still be bought!
We can answer the questions you have about your mortgage. Your mortgage is not going away, it is going into foreclosure .
If you owe more money than your home is worth, we can negotiate with your bank to get a short sale that allows you to sell the house for an amount less than you owe, or we can quickly buy your house for cash if it qualifies. Many unfortunate events could put good folks in a bad place; our role when this happens is to help them regain their financial freedom.
It all depends on how far you have gone in the process and your specific situation. We can help you with accurate information if you fill out our property questionnaire to determine if the situation qualifies. We have the experience and knowledge to provide you with useful information whether it is about your credit, foreclosure, or bankruptcy.
Why Sell Your House to Us?
- We offer you fast and effective real estate solutions for your Covington house regardless of whether it is a condo, a bungalow, a duplex or a single-family house. No matter the type of house you are selling, you can be certain that we are ready to buy it AS-IS and close fast.
- We make attractive offers to buy your house for cash and rid you of the burden of your house quickly.
- Our terms of service are simple and easy to understand because we keep every step of the process transparent and we are upfront about our intentions. We aim at providing solutions that are mutually beneficial.
- BiggerEquity oversees and takes care of all paperwork involved in the transaction to quicken the process and make it stress-free for you.
- We don’t charge any fees, commissions, valuation expenses, or closing costs. The cost of all activities and paperwork are on us.
- Rest assured that we would buy your house irrespective of whether it requires extensive repairs. The physical condition of your house won’t stop us from buying it for cash.
- Negative equity or no equity is not a deterrent to us. We will still buy your house provided you want to sell.
- We have many years of experience as regards buying houses. Over the years, we have successfully closed on countless houses with different sellers in different situations. The vast experience we have amassed from our years of buying real estate as well as providing legal and lending services allows us to tackle your situation with the best solution to resolve it quickly.
- Everybody at BiggerEquity treats everyone who sells to us with respect and dignity irrespective of their situation. Our compassionate, friendly, and professional staff are at your service.
This is BiggerEquity, the home buying company.
We are much more than a referral sales network or national real estate chain. The mission of BiggerEquity is to simplify the process of selling homes for all and sundry. Our intervention allows homeowners to skip right past the unpredictable, expensive, and time-consuming hurdles of selling their homes through real estate agencies and average buyers. Real estate agencies can charge as high as tens of thousands of dollars for a single sale! But BiggerEquity will rather give you the money you need than take anything from you.
We will make it less stressful for you if you have a home you need to sell here. We will at all times try to pay the most we can when we buy a home. From simple negotiation to quick cash sale. You are always welcome to bring a lawyer in, but we work hard to make sure that you don’t need one. Call us at 866-333-8377 and consider your home sold today!
We are so obsessed about buying homes that we even buy homes with barely enough equity. It makes us really happy to see homeowners celebrate their freedom from stressful situations, after we buy their homes for the fairest prices ever!
Does your property stand a chance at being sold in Covington, Kentucky?
Why not? For whatever it is worth in the market, we want to buy that property of yours. Call us at 866-333-8377 and experience our reputation for swift cash offers for yourself.
It has been observed that people are faced with financial issues. They are lagging in the payment of taxes by several years prompting the county to consider placing their houses on auction. This serves as a major source of concern for us. We are ready to help you prevent the shame of losing your house as a result of debt that is not worth the house itself. We will purchase the house, at such amount that it’s capable of settling your tax bills while you still have some money left in your pocket.
We purchase homes regardless of their conditions; dilapidated, burnt, empty or those in dire need of renovation. We are not in any way concerned with the worth.
A Fast Way to Sell your Home in Covington, Kentucky.
Have you decided to sell your property quickly in Covington? We are ready to make a fair all cash offer on your house regardless of its location in Covington or whether it is a condo, an old house, or a brand new home that is part of a recent residential development.
Listing your home could mean you will have to wait for months before a qualified buyer comes around. Instead of waiting this long, we can buy your Kentucky house from you today. We will buy your house very quickly for cash and take care of all the paperwork. No commissions! No Fees!
EARN SOME MONEY BY REFERRING A FRIEND
Did you sell your house to BiggerEquity in the past? You can earn up to $1,000 from us if you refer any of your friends who wants a cash offer for their homes to us. Learn more about this works here.
We Buy Houses for Cash in Covington, Kentucky.
Has your house been sitting on the Covington real estate market for months without attracting any valid offers? By now, you must have spent an incredible amount of time and money on selling your home.
All Cash Offers and Flexible Closing Timeline
Trying to sell your Kentucky house to fussy first-time home buyers or people who do not qualify for mortgage loans can be a very stressful experience. Therefore, instead of putting yourself through such a situation, you can sell your house to a real estate investor. While this idea may be new to you, it has several advantages. For instance, we offer our clients flexible closing dates and cash payment for their house, and we educate you on the options available to you.
Here to Assist
Having a distressed property can be a major source of frustration. This is why BiggerEquity helps local homeowners and families by buying their homes no matter their situation. You can sell your home to us regardless of whether you are selling it because you can no longer afford the upkeep, mortgage payments, or you have no idea what to do with that piece of property. We will simply evaluate your property and make you a fair price offer to buy your house as-is after comparing your house against current market prices.
Buying and selling of property in Kentucky requires certain disclosures.
Firstly, the seller is required to provide accurate and truthful answers to all questions the buyer may have about the condition or status of the property. The buyer has the legal right to sue the seller for any harm or losses resulting from devaluation or diminution of the property should he discover at a later time that the seller misled him by providing false information on the condition or status of the property.
Another requirement is that all (or most) unseen or latent defects or problems in the property must be disclosed to the buyer whether or not he directly asks about them while asking about the material facts of the property. The problems must be disclosed irrespective or whether the seller or BiggerEquity is aware of the problems and defects or the buyer cannot detect these problems through the services of licensed inspectors.
The buyer also has some responsibilities. All responsibility for events resulting from the buyer’s inability to exercise due diligence inspecting the property personally or with a licensed professional falls on the buyer.
Need a Fast Sale of Your Covington, Kentucky House?
We can buy your house fast if you own it outright with no mortgage. No matter the location, size, age or renovation needs, we can purchase your house through a very fast and easy process and provide the cash payment to you without dragging you through evaluations and showings.
Downsizing, repairs, and divorce are just some reasons that people have for wanting to sell. We can help you no matter your situation or the condition of your house. We can take your unwanted property off your hands and make you an offer via a faster alternative to listing.
We cover the closing costs and offer you a simple and fast way to close the deal.
We Buy Houses in Kentucky …
- With a current population of 4,425,092 and growing, it’s the perfect time to sell your house in Kentucky.
- Since the beginning of time in 1792, folks have been selling their homes in Kentucky
- Lawmakers in Frankfort, the capital of Kentucky, are always coming up with new laws in congress in order to save you money when selling your home.
- Since 1792, Frankfort the capital of Kentucky, people have been selling their homes.
- Can you believe Kentucky is 14700 square miles? Houses for sale galore!
- The first step in selling a house is a Purchase Agreement between the Buyer & the Seller. Each state has an Official residential purchase agreement. In order to find the official document for use, visit the Kentucky realtor board page.
- Fun Fact: The oldest continious horse race in the united states is the Kentucky Derby.
- Visit the Kentucky by following the link, Kentucky.
- Check out the State Page of Kentucky for additional demographic information for Kentucky.
Sell My House Fast in Covington Kentucky
- The city of Covington is considered to part of Kenton county.
- Visit the Covington by following the link, Covington.
- Check out the City Page of Covington for additional demographic information for Covington.
- Covington is associated with these zipcodes: 41011, 41015, 41014, 41017, 41016, 41012, 41019
- The coordinates for Covington are: 39.0334 latitude and -84.5166 longitude.
- We buy in Kenton, in cities like Independence and their surrounding areas.