Frequently Asked Questions.
Are you confused by all the information? No worries, we have compiled a collection of some of the most common questions that we are approached with when we buy houses. Please review the following questions. If things are still unclear, please feel free to contact us at (866) 333-8377 or click here to fill out the form and we’ll contact you within 24 hours.
We specialize in single family homes, townhouses, condominiums, and duplexes, but we will also buy land and commercial properties.
Great question. Actually, that’s one of the most frequently asked questions we get here at BiggerEquity, and the answer is simple. Homeowners from all walks of life sell houses, homes and properties to us for a number of reasons, such as:
- Moving or relocating
- Facing foreclosure because of delinquent mortgage payments
- Needing to liquidate assets due to divorce, medical emergency, or other financial needs
- Wanting to sell an inheritance property quickly
- Lack of funds in making the repairs the home requires
- Getting rid of problematic rental property
- And many more
If you are interested in selling your home to us, then you should know that the common ground for all homeowners who sells us their homes is the need to sell and close fast, and to deal and work with a reputable company.
Yes we do.
We take into consideration the cost of repairs, the value of the property based on what have been sold in the area in the past few months, and the profit we intend to make.
Of course! If you have a property that is listed with an agent and you need to sell it quickly, or if it has been listed for a long time without a sale, call us. We will submit our offer to your agent.
BiggerEquity takes a number of factors into consideration when determining a cash offer. After visiting your home and going over any additional questions you may have, our representative will evaluate:
- The extent and cost of repairs needed to resell your home
- The existing condition of your home
- The time it will take to finish needed repairs
- The real estate commission required to resell your home
- The value of your home compared to other comparable homes in the area
- The costs associated with maintaining your home during repairs, including taxes, payments, insurance, utilities, homeowner dues, and more
- The profit we intend to make
NO. We’ll make you a full cash offer, once you accept the offer, we’ll buy your house (and also pay for all your closing costs too!). No hidden fees, no small letters.
One of the biggest problems with selling a house quickly (especially a “distressed” property) is getting it ready to sell. If you are in a hurry, or your cash is limited, fixing up the house can create a real problem for you. But if you don’t fix it, you know it will be very difficult to sell. New owners don’t want to buy a house that needs repairs, cleaning or lots of work. That’s where we can help you. We can buy your house in any condition. You don’t have to fix it. You don’t have to paint it. You don’t have to do anything – we will take care of it.
If your are in mortgage foreclosure and are tired of all the phone calls, letters and the stress they cause, call us right now (954-372-7873). Every day you wait, costs you more money in attorney fees, interest and penalties. Even if you are just a month or two behind, we can help you end the cycle by buying your property quickly.
All of our meetings and consultations are free of charge, you don’t have any obligation to sell and we will not try to “push” you into selling your house if you are not ready.