A Quick, Simple, and Free Way to Sell your Home Instantly.
BiggerEquity connects real estate investors with homeowners looking to sell their house fast in any part of the country. For more than 6 years, we have invested in real estate and building technology and this puts us at the top in the Gainesville real estate market.
Don’t fall for the gimmicks of imitation sites. BiggerEquity has succeeded in this sector due to our experience and quality services. Unlike “We Buy Houses” companies that are in business today and nowhere to be found tomorrow, we have been buying homes in Georgia for over a decade making us one of the biggest home buying companies globally.
We make it simple for you to sell your house through our program in as little as 9 days. Sometimes, we can buy your house the very day you reach out to us. Contact us today to get a quick offer for your home. Let us buy your house quickly.
What Others Are Saying…
We make it very easy for you to sell your house quickly in Gainesville, Georgia no matter your situation or the condition of your house.
Our company buys houses across Gainesville. Offering people an easy way to sell their homes has been our mission since our inception. You can always turn to us whether you are feeling uncertain or stuck in any situation.
Professionalism, Empathy, Humility, and Growth are some of our core values. We operate a system that benefits you and we follow through on all transactions.
We extend a high level of respect to everyone we work with no matter your situation. Check out the numerous testimonials of sellers who have worked with us before to verify our claims. We make it possible for you to sell your house quickly without an agent. This way, you can easily move on or focus on other things.
4 Easy Steps to Sell Your Home.
- We have assisted countless homeowners looking to sell their homes.
- We will call you to get the relevant information about your property and discuss the solutions available for you to get all the CASH you can from selling your house.
- We can pay you a visit for your home valuation and you may get an offer from us to sell your property as-is while we are there. You do not need to spend a cent on repairs.
- If you accept our offer, all parties will sign the contract and we will pay you the full amount in the offer within 30 days of the signing. We are responsive throughout (and after) every transaction so feel free to ask us questions you may have.
- We are ready to buy your house quickly for cash no matter the condition.
- We keep all information you give us about yourself and your property confidential. In addition, it is 100% up to you to accept or reject our offer.
- We assure you that the transaction will be a quick and stress-free experience.
- Sell your house the fast and hasle-free today by working with one of the top house buyers in Gainesville.
How to prevent foreclosure in Gainesville, Georgia.
Re-negotiate your repayment schedule with your lender. If your financial situation makes it hard for you to sell our home and pay off your mortgage, then you should consider asking your lender to modify the terms to fit your present situation. With luck, your lender may give you a temporary solution to make your payments current or work out a lower payment plan for you until your situation improves.
Another option is to surrender the deed to your property in lieu of foreclosure . The foreclosure can stop advancing if you agree to hand over the deed to your home. Most lenders don’t like this option since the responsibility of listing the home for sale at a price that covers your loan balance falls on them when you surrender the deed. Note that this option is not a good fit if your home is worth less than what you owe.
Alternatively, you can sell your home quickly and settle your mortgage payments in full. This is the most hassle-free way to stop foreclosure since getting all the money owed on the mortgage is what is most important to the bank. Selling your home for the amount you owe the bank (or a little higher) will relieve you of the burden of your home and prevent damage to your credit rating.
Sell your House to us Quickly for Cash.
Are you looking to sell your house to a reputable home buyer quickly? We can buy your house fast for cash no matter the condition of your home or your situation, irrespective of whether you are moving, or if you just want to get out of that house.
You own the property so it is only right that you sell it on your own terms. Rest assured, we will treat you with respect and integrity. You retain complete control over whether you want to sell your house to us and at what time you would like to sell. You enjoy these privileges and WE do the heavy lifting.
We are upfront and honest, so expect to get the best offer and home sale service!
Get a cash offer for your house in Gainesville, Georgia today and sell your house fast!
Is selling for cash an ideal option for me?
There are no one-size-fits-all solutions for real estate issues; it all depends on the particular situation, your finances, your goals, and timeline. While selling for cash may be the best option for some people, it may not be the best for others. Contact us to receive recommendations today. The information you provide will guide us in determining if selling your house for cash is the best option for you or if you should use other alternatives, such as selling through real estate agents.
How can I be sure your offer is fair?
Our offers are always fair because we use the current value of your property as the principal determining factor of our offer. Like all real estate professionals, we provide you with a market analysis of property that is comparable to your home. This information usually includes the average price for which houses with the same number of bedrooms/bathrooms, square feet etc. as your house were sold recently or the price of similarly listed homes. We compare the average prices of these comparable properties to the current condition of your house, and then deduct the cost of needed repairs for your home before making you an offer.
What if I think now is not the best time to sell?
We will not put you under any kind of pressure if you think now is not the right time to sell your home. If buying your home will hurt you in any way, simply notify us about it. We will be happy to meet with you to talk about it and appraise your present financial situation, needs, and goals to determine if the sale is a good fit or whether it is best not to sell at this time. We can also recommend alternatives that you could pursue.
Our services are free and you don’t have to obligate yourself to anything!
The sale of your home only takes a few hours. We take care of all the details and you can choose a time that is convenient for you. You simply need to come to the title company to receive the cash payment after signing the paperwork.
Regardless of the home’s condition or your current situation, BiggerEquity will offer to buy your home quickly for cash if you are looking to sell.
Feel free to look around and take advantage of the free information. Contact us today to discover why we are called the best.
We are waiting to buy your house. Just let us know as soon as you are ready to sell.
Are you tired of being disappointed by those in whom you put all your trust? Perhaps, it’s time for a fresh start with us. It promises to be worth every second of your time.
You don’t have to keep enduring the hectic trend of footing unending bills or chasing after problematic tenants for your rent. Call us NOW at 866-333-8377 to intervene.
As soon as you start thinking: ‘I want to sell my house fast’, grab your phone without further ado and call BiggerEquity at 866-333-8377 to sell your house fast! Alternatively, you could fill out the contact form on our website: Biggerequity.com and a Consultant will contact you shortly after to discuss viewing, pricing, and payment options. We offer cash and buy houses in 7 days or less.
Are you Going through Foreclosure but Wish to Keep your Home? There’s a Great Chance we can Help!
BiggerEquity is a reputable home buyer based in Gainesville. We have been in business for years and have bought homes with different degrees of foundation damage all along. You don’t have to pay huge sums for repairs. Let us make you an offer for your house right away and close on it in a week. We will cover the repair cost and you won’t pay a dime in commissions, fees, or closing costs.
Our #1 aim is to connect with you, and understand your situation as well as your reasons for deciding to sell your house before we move to buy your house. This is because we genuinely want to help. Depending on your situation, we may be able to offer you solutions that would help you keep your house. Honesty and transparency are the guiding principles in all our transactions so we are ready to answer any questions you may have about the way we work, as well as how we buy houses and the entire process of how we sell houses. Contact us to discover how to avoid foreclosure or learn more about BiggerEquity today.
Being able to help people in the community we work in is a great source of happiness for us because it gives us the chance to make our neighborhoods better – one house at a time. We are dedicated to moral practices and good citizenship because nothing makes us more successful as business owners than the productive lives we enjoy as social and environmental stewards.
We Buy Houses in Georgia …
- With a current population of 10,214,860 and growing, it’s the perfect time to sell your house in Georgia.
- Since the beginning of time in 1788, folks have been selling their homes in Georgia
- Lawmakers in Atlanta, the capital of Georgia, are always coming up with new laws in congress in order to save you money when selling your home.
- Since 1868, Atlanta the capital of Georgia, people have been selling their homes.
- Can you believe Georgia is 131700 square miles? Houses for sale galore!
- The first step in selling a house is a Purchase Agreement between the Buyer & the Seller. Each state has an Official residential purchase agreement. In order to find the official document for use, visit the Georgia realtor board page.
- Fun Fact: Georgia was the first state to lower the voting age from 18 to 21 in 1945
- Visit the Georgia by following the link, Georgia.
- Check out the State Page of Georgia for additional demographic information for Georgia.
Sell My House Fast in Gainesville Georgia
- The city of Gainesville is considered to part of Hall county.
- Visit the Gainesville by following the link, Gainesville.
- Check out the City Page of Gainesville for additional demographic information for Gainesville.
- Gainesville is associated with these zipcodes: 30501, 30507, 30504, 30503
- The coordinates for Gainesville are: 34.2903 latitude and -83.8299 longitude.
- We buy in Hall, in cities like and their surrounding areas.