Here are the things to consider if you are thinking of selling your Louisville, Kentucky house.
There are no laws against the buying and selling of houses between individuals in Louisville. However, due to certain legal issues involved in real estate transactions, it is not always the best option.
In some cases, selling your house with real estate agents (also known as realtors) is the ideal option. Real estate agents are licensed experts who facilitate the sale or purchase or real estate property between buyers and sellers. They connect sellers to prospective buyer and typically handle a high percentage of the paperwork and details involved in the transaction.
Louisville, Kentucky realtors and agents charge commissions on all successful transactions they participate in. While some realtors charge a flat price as commission, others prefer to charge a percentage (usually 6%) of the total sale price.
What Others Are Saying…
What is your current situation?
I’m Just Looking to Sell my Ugly House in Louisville.
Do you want to sell your ugly or old house in Louisville? You don’t have to wait for the costs of its upkeep to accumulate or for it to get even more uglier. You need not worry anymore about whether anyone will buy your ugly house. We will buy your house no matter what it looks like!
Honesty and fairness are the guiding principles of our business transactions. Expect nothing short of the best experience and service when you sell your Louisville home to us irrespective of whether your house requires repairs.
We offer you a hassle-free transaction no matter your reason for wanting to sell your Louisville house. We go the extra mile to make sure you sell your house in Louisville without delay or trouble. Contact us at 866-333-8377 today.
Enjoy a Hassle-Free Transaction from Start to Finish!
- You won’t experience the delay of waiting for us to get loan approvals to buy your property. We have the cash to buy your house and pay off whatever debts you owe.
- We aim at creating a win-win deal that benefits you and us. This is why we keep every step of the transaction transparent.
- The seller agreement and documents for escrow will be provided by us; all you have to do is sign them. Yes, we are that easy to work with!
- You get to sell your property without closing fees, agent fees, or expenses from paperwork. We take care of all that.
- The condition or your house won’t deter us. We will buy your house for cash irrespective of its condition.
- We have the resources to ensure you sell your house fast for cash and close with us within 7 days.
We are here to Help you if you are facing Foreclosure, finding it Difficult to Sell your Property, or having Other Real Estate Problems.
Many options are there for you to choose from when you decide to sell your home. Depending on your situation and schedule, you may decide to sell your house by yourself, to an investor , or list it with a realtor. While any of these options will sell your house eventually, you need to ask yourself “at what price?” BiggerEquity works diligently to ensure you sell your home for the best price.
We understand that each situation is unique so we adopt a unique approach to resolve it while keeping every step of the process fair and transparent. We are always ready to walk the extra mile to ensure the sale goes smoothly so that you can move on to other things.
BiggerEquity offers win-win solutions for homeowners in tough situations to ensure they get the best home sale experience. Despite being a local company, we have resources all over the country with sophisticated back office systems that comprises staff who work round the clock to attend to every need of our clients. Over the years, we have resolved virtually all kinds of real estate problems by relying on our experience and the network we have built nationwide. Today, no problem is too big for us to resolve regardless of whether you are dealing with probate, foreclosure , or any other issue, you can trust us to resolve your problems quickly.
If you have houses in Louisville, Kentucky and need to sell any of them, contact us so we can give you a fair offer for your house.
You know what they say about first impressions! What’s the first thing that potential home buyers come across when they get to your house for viewing? That’s right: the lawn . So, if you will be renovating your house, it’s better to start with that lawn before proceeding with interior renovations. Try to make changes blend in naturally with your existing lawn, so there is no room for wrong signals.
WE BUY ALL KINDS OF HOUSES IN Louisville, Kentucky. LET US HELP!
Every day, we receive calls from homeowners who want to sell their house quickly in Louisville. We pay the best prices for homes in Louisville and typically close the sale in a matter of days. You will not have to pay any commissions or fees in most cases and we can pay you the full market value.
We are famous for buying homes for cash and we ensure the sale is a fast one too. We only need about 30 minutes to walk through your house to determine its value, take some pictures, calculate the numbers, and make you an all CASH offer while we are still there. We always bring a contract along with us to save time and effort.
Feel free to contact BiggerEquity anytime to discover many alternative ways we buy houses. Each transaction has its unique aspects and we provide fast, creative solutions tailored to meet the needs of each seller. We are ready to make you an offer for your home and it is 100% up to you to accept or reject our offer.
Providing innovation and experience driven home-selling solutions.
Do you need to sell your house fast? We can buy your house and close the transaction within 5 days unlike when you have to wait for up to 65 days to close because you sold with an agent.
We have been buying homes in Louisville, Kentucky for more than a decade. We buy homes for cash in Louisville, Kentucky regardless of the condition or the price range. Contact us right away, if the thought “I need to sell my house fast” has crossed your mind lately.
With us, you get to sell your house on your own terms. Simply complete and submit the form below to receive a call from us within the next 2 hours.
We Buy Houses no Matter the Situation. Sell your House Quickly for Cash!
Contact us now to get started and leave the rest to us. People who work with us typically get their houses sold within 7 days. Unlike real estate agents or realtors who list houses on the Louisville, Kentucky market and usually charge about 6% of the sale price as commission, we are professional house buyers in Louisville, Kentucky who will buy your house directly from you once we reach an agreement and you accept our offer. If your house qualifies, we can make you an offer for it in as little as 24 hours.
No one buys houses faster than BiggerEquity. We give fair cash offers without stressing you out.
You can only imagine the flood of phone calls we receive from homeowners asking questions like: “Can you help me to sell my house fast?”. And their reasons for wanting us to buy their house fast vary from one homeowner to another. For example, issues arising from the death of a loved one, the need to relocate, a foreclosure, tax sales, divorce, job loss, house damages, bad tenants, etc.
BiggerEquity is a Kentucky company that provides real estate solutions to homeowners. We buy homes directly from homeowners with the aim of making the sale easy and as fast as possible. Our team has over 6 years of experience in the Kentucky real estate sector.
Contact us to receive a FAIR CASH OFFER for your house today! We buy houses in any condition and you don’t have to pay for repairs. Let us help you move on.
We Buy Houses in Kentucky …
- With a current population of 4,425,092 and growing, it’s the perfect time to sell your house in Kentucky.
- Since the beginning of time in 1792, folks have been selling their homes in Kentucky
- Lawmakers in Frankfort, the capital of Kentucky, are always coming up with new laws in congress in order to save you money when selling your home.
- Since 1792, Frankfort the capital of Kentucky, people have been selling their homes.
- Can you believe Kentucky is 14700 square miles? Houses for sale galore!
- The first step in selling a house is a Purchase Agreement between the Buyer & the Seller. Each state has an Official residential purchase agreement. In order to find the official document for use, visit the Kentucky realtor board page.
- Fun Fact: The oldest continious horse race in the united states is the Kentucky Derby.
- Visit the Kentucky by following the link, Kentucky.
- Check out the State Page of Kentucky for additional demographic information for Kentucky.
Sell My House Fast in Louisville Kentucky
- The city of Louisville is considered to part of Jefferson county.
- Visit the Louisville by following the link, Louisville.
- Check out the City Page of Louisville for additional demographic information for Louisville.
- Louisville is associated with these zipcodes: 40177, 40245, 40241, 40218, 40219, 40214, 40216, 40211, 40213, 40059, 40291, 40299, 40220, 40223, 40222, 40229, 40228, 40023, 40272, 40207, 40209, 40258, 40118, 40018, 40027
- The coordinates for Louisville are: 38.1662 latitude and -85.6488 longitude.
- We buy in Jefferson, in cities like Jeffersontown and their surrounding areas.