SELL YOUR HOUSE QUICKLY. WE BUY HOUSES FOR CASH IN Manassas, Virginia.
Have you been thinking, “Should I sell my house fast”? Well, it depends. It is best to think things through before making a final decision. You should consider your situation, your financial condition, how much time you have, how long you are willing to wait before selling, or how far behind you are on mortgage payments (if you are behind). You should also consider whether or not you are facing foreclosure and need to avoid a bank auction by selling your house fast. Are you in the middle of a divorce ? Are you unable to afford payments for a house you have just inherited? It is important to consider all such factors before deciding to sell your house immediately or wait.
We are ready to buy your house quickly regardless of whether it requires repairs or not. With us, you get to sell your house fast and receive payment in less than a week. Do you need to sell your house fast in Manassas, Virginia? You have come to the right place.
We save you time and money; you don’t need to pay for repairs or set aside time to clean your house to prepare it for the market. We will take care of the cleaning and cover the cost of repairs for you. All you have to do is sell your house as-is.
What Others Are Saying…
Wondering what happens to your Manassas, Virginia house after you sell it to us?
Houses in Manassas have a higher chance if being bought fast if they are in near-perfect shape. Well, this is pretty much the case with really old houses at any other location that require extensive renovation before they are fit for inspection. But not to worry, it is not our intention to scare you. All we are trying to make you understand is that these realities are harsh and you don’t have to be on the receiving end. We buy such houses in Manassas so that the owners can go spend their cash while we strategically handle everything else.
What we do to your house once in our possession depends on its condition at the point of sale. While some houses just need touch-ups here and there, other houses need major facelifts before they can be shown to prospective new owners. Our long-term goal is to develop a chain of communities that have over time been aesthetically reconfigured by us. To achieve this goal, we set aside a budget for every neighborhood from which we buy a house. Eventually, we will buy up as many houses as possible in the same area and consistently maintain their market value.
When we refurbish old houses in preparation for new owners, they increase in value and this increase reflects in taxes. The result of this is we contribute our quota to raising tax for economic development.
Why Sell Your House to Us?
- We offer you fast and effective real estate solutions for your Manassas house regardless of whether it is a condo, a bungalow, a duplex or a single-family house. No matter the type of house you are selling, you can be certain that we are ready to buy it AS-IS and close fast.
- We make attractive offers to buy your house for cash and rid you of the burden of your house quickly.
- Our terms of service are simple and easy to understand because we keep every step of the process transparent and we are upfront about our intentions. We aim at providing solutions that are mutually beneficial.
- BiggerEquity oversees and takes care of all paperwork involved in the transaction to quicken the process and make it stress-free for you.
- We don’t charge any fees, commissions, valuation expenses, or closing costs. The cost of all activities and paperwork are on us.
- Rest assured that we would buy your house irrespective of whether it requires extensive repairs. The physical condition of your house won’t stop us from buying it for cash.
- Negative equity or no equity is not a deterrent to us. We will still buy your house provided you want to sell.
- We have many years of experience as regards buying houses. Over the years, we have successfully closed on countless houses with different sellers in different situations. The vast experience we have amassed from our years of buying real estate as well as providing legal and lending services allows us to tackle your situation with the best solution to resolve it quickly.
- Everybody at BiggerEquity treats everyone who sells to us with respect and dignity irrespective of their situation. Our compassionate, friendly, and professional staff are at your service.
Our experts will buy your house for cash.
Commissions and agent fees can sometimes get as high as 6% of the sale price, meaning that if an agent sells your house for $200,000, you will pay him about $12,000. While this might seem like a good option for people who are willing to wait and pay agent fees, our company offers you a better option that allows you to sell your house without this delay and extra charges.
This situation worsens when you consider the time it may take to value your home because of the complicated processes involved in summarizing and calculating the damage and needed improvements for your home.
Free Cash Offer for Your House, No cost. No obligation.
Get a quick cash offer on your home today. Let us tell you how much it is worth without any obligation.
BiggerEquity is made up of real estate investors based in Manassas who are experts at buying homes from homeowners regardless of their situation. We can help you whether you need to sell your house quickly to avoid foreclosure, cannot afford repair costs, or simply want to sell your estate, or vacant property.
We pride ourselves in reconstructing deteriorating property into spotless and attractive buildings through our strategy and vision of meeting the needs of new homeowners, improving the quality of houses in the community, and generally increasing the value of other houses in the neighborhood.
Besides buying houses irrespective of the condition, we constantly seek out other avenues to provide more value across the communities in Manassas. Rejuvenating houses in these communities help us improve the quality of housing and appeal of all neighborhoods.
We can buy your house in Manassas, Virginia without commissions, repair costs, or stress.
Are you looking for a simple way to sell your house without hassle? We will buy your house AS-IS without contingencies and without any commissions.
BiggerEquity is able to turn around a cash offer on your house in one day and close the sale within 7 days no matter how much repair your house needs. It doesn’t matter if your house is damaged by flood, mold or mildew, has foundation problems, or in need of TLC – we will handle all of this for you without charging you any fees, closing costs, or commissions.
You do not have to waste precious time working with realtors who might not deliver on their promise to sell your house fast!
Our house-buying customer service is super impressive!
We take your privacy very seriously! This is why we keep all information you share with us confidential. Only the investors linked to BiggerEquity have access to the information about your property in order to make you a fair offer. Note that the information you provide will guide us in making you an offer so we encourage you to provide us with as much details as possible.
The families of Virginia always trust us to help them out of critical situations by offering cash in hand for their houses, as soon as they need it. They know from experience that we do not reveal their private information to anyone; we only reveal public information necessary to persuade our home buyers into committing. If you have a house in Manassas and you are ready to sell it fast, simply enter your information on the form and submit it for review. After reviewing your application, we will contact you with a fair cash offer for your house and close the entire process within a few days so you can have that cash just in time to settle the issues currently bugging you. In case you were wondering, no one from our team can oblige you to accept our offer because the decision to sell your house and the preferred circumstances are totally up to you. So call us now at 866-333-8377 or fill the the form on this page to get started without further delay.
Contact us any time, any day and our team of experts will buy your house fast!
We Buy Houses Across Manassas, Virginia and in All Parts of Manassas, Virginia No Matter the Price Range. You can Receive a Cash Offer from us for your House Today. This is how the Process Works.
Do you Need to Sell your House? You can avoid the burden of having an unwanted property by letting us buy your house today. We buy houses across Manassas irrespective of the condition of the house or your situation. Whether you are dealing with divorce, probate on inherited property, foreclosure, a problematic rentals property, or any other problem in your Manassas property, we can help you. The thought of selling your house can be intimidating because of the time you will need to invest in the process. Like you, many other homeowners do not have the time to get their house ready to sell on the real estate market.
Selling your house with an agent usually has many pitfalls. You will have to keep the place clean at all times and invest money in home repairs to ensure it sells for a good price. There is also the problem of finding a reliable agent who can deliver on the promise to sell your house fast, not to mention the piles of complicated paperwork and processes it involves. Instead of risking uncertainty in the hopes of selling your house for a slightly higher price, you can be certain of exactly how much you will get for your house when you sell to us. With us, you do not have to worry about listing your house, paying agent commissions, long waiting periods, or repair costs. You do not even have to go through the trouble of cleaning your house or multiple showings before selling it.
We specialize in making the process simple for you whether your house is occupied by tenants, requires extensive repairs, or if you need some time before you are ready to move after you sell your house. We will buy your house directly from you and give you as much time as you need to move unlike most buyers who are not flexible and have a particular move-in date.
We are home buyers who genuinely want what’s best for you.
Discover your options over a phone conversation.
We can discuss the sale of your property over a 15-20 minute phone conversation to get all the information we can about your property and the goals you have. We genuinely want to give you an offer that is best for you by giving you different options instead of a standard “take-it-or-leave-it” offer that may put you under pressure. The offer we make you depends on the information you give us so we encourage you to be honest and upfront with us. Telling us the roof of your house is brand new may drive the numbers up but our offer is bound to change if upon inspection, we discover you have a leaky old roof.
One-to-one Meeting/House viewing.
We are always ready to come over and have a look at your place once you give us the permission to do so. Our visitation is for two reasons. The first reason is to conduct a thorough inspection of your house and the second reason is to make you an offer for your home on the spot. We can sign the contract to buy your property while we are there. There are usually only two contingencies in our contracts. Firstly, we cannot buy your property unless we get a clear title on the property. THIS IS A MUST. Secondly, we will re-negotiate or terminate the contract if our professional home inspection team discovers something that we had not anticipated during the 7-day inspection period written into the contract. We cover the cost of the inspection and do our best to complete it in just a few days. By working with us, you can avoid the uncertainty that usually comes with selling a home because, with us, you will find out whether we will close or not in a matter of days instead of waiting for weeks.
We let you pick a date that is convenient for you to close the transaction, assuming there is no holdup with the title. If you allow us to use an attorney, we will cover the attorney’s fees ourselves. The title costs is split between you and us but you will have to pay your prorated taxes. Once this simple process is completed, you can finally forget about the hassle of selling your house.
We Buy Houses in Virginia …
- With a current population of 8,382,993 and growing, it’s the perfect time to sell your house in Virginia.
- Since the beginning of time in 1788, folks have been selling their homes in Virginia
- Lawmakers in Richmond, the capital of Virginia, are always coming up with new laws in congress in order to save you money when selling your home.
- Since 1780, Richmond the capital of Virginia, people have been selling their homes.
- Can you believe Virginia is 60100 square miles? Houses for sale galore!
- The first step in selling a house is a Purchase Agreement between the Buyer & the Seller. Each state has an Official residential purchase agreement. In order to find the official document for use, visit the Virginia realtor board page.
- Fun Fact: The biggest industry of Virginia is Tabacco crops, and many of the people living there are working in the tabacco industry
- Visit the Virginia by following the link, Virginia.
- Check out the State Page of Virginia for additional demographic information for Virginia.
Sell My House Fast in Manassas Virginia
- The city of Manassas is considered to part of Manassas county.
- Visit the Manassas by following the link, Manassas.
- Check out the City Page of Manassas for additional demographic information for Manassas.
- Manassas is associated with these zipcodes: 20110, 20108, 20113
- The coordinates for Manassas are: 38.7480 latitude and -77.4840 longitude.
- We buy in Manassas, in cities like and their surrounding areas.